Acquiring good garden soil in Sydney is an essential first step for creating a lush green space at home, especially since your property may not have the right type of soil at all. At Parklea Pots and Plants, we simplify the process of sourcing soil and mulch to make the creation of beautiful garden spaces more accessible than ever.
The Best Advice You Can Hear About Garden Mulch in Sydney
Mulch is essential for fostering growth and protecting the ground, but it can be tricky to get right. What should you keep in mind when purchasing this product?
• You should lay down mulch to an average thickness of 7 to 8 centimetres above the soil of the beds you intend to cover. However, you can reduce the thickness of the mulch layer as needed, such as near the edges of beds, near pavement, and around the trunks of trees.
• Choose a mulch that matches the needs of your garden or the visual aesthetic you’re after; some mulches have different colours than others, after all, and you can use this to your advantage. Create accents around your garden with the way you mulch. You can even make the colours of your flowers “pop” more by using a darker coloured mulch.
• Periodically refresh your mulch. Remove some of the old layers you placed during a previous season, then freshen up the top with a new bag of mulch. Replacing mulch can help to ensure that your coverage continues to provide the functionality you’re after while keeping your garden looking good.
Do you have more questions? Let us help you today.
Why Should You Buy from Parklea Pots and Plants?
We aim to provide a clear difference for our customers in every purchase, no matter how much or how little you need. Here are a few of the ways we stand out:
• Friendly, experienced staff that can help you to understand everything from the different types of mulch to what kind of potting soil to use for the plants you purchase. We’re happy to provide support both before and after you make a purchase. We’re here to answer your questions, so don’t feel like you need to make any decisions in the dark.
• Competitive, wholesale prices — for everyone. You don’t need to be a major landscaping contractor to be able to enjoy better rates on plants, pots, water features, and more. We source high quality goods, keep our overhead low, and pass the savings on to you — because we think everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy the welcoming warmth plants add to a home.
• We offer potting mix delivery to our Sydney customers that’s fast and reliable, with multiple departures for delivery runs daily. Save time and build out a larger order with everything you need all at once — plants, pots, and the soil too.
Why Our Garden Soil Delivery in Sydney is a Cost-Effective Choice
If all you need is soil or mulch to begin preparing a new bed, it may not make sense to trek from your home in a place as far as the Eastern Suburbs — yet you still need high-quality products. Our delivery service is especially useful in these cases, with a broad delivery area that helps to save time and effort.Find out more about our delivery area now, or start building your order online.